- Full Time
Are you an innovative, collaborative, and highly motivated student that is looking to exercise their entrepreneurial spirit in the workplace? FTI Consulting is looking to invest in your future and the future of FTI by considering you for a full-time Consultant opportunity upon graduation. Candidates graduating December 2022 would jumpstart their career at FTI in early 2023 and those graduating May/June 2023 would jumpstart their career with FTI between July – September 2023.
What kind of work do we do at FTI Consulting? FTI hires interns into our 6 segments (Corporate Finance, Forensic Litigation & Consulting, Strategic Communications, Health Solutions, Technology, Economic Consulting) and interns are further aligned to a specific discipline of work. Alignments are determined by needs in market locations, area of study, prior experiences, and areas of interest.
As a recent winner of America’s 2022 Best Companies for Recent Graduates to work for by Forbes, we are invested in building your career. If you have a desire to become one of our Experts with Impact, are passionate about completing meaningful work for clients, and want to work in a place committed to your personal and professional development, we encourage you to apply!
What You Will Do
As a Consultant, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. We have opportunities available within various segments across FTI, including:
- Corporate Finance (CF)
- Locations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, McLean, New York, San Francisco
- Preferred Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Business Analytics, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Statistics, and other Quantitative majors
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting (FLC)
- Locations: Atlanta, Bethesda, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, Wayne
- Preferred Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Business Analytics, Insurance, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Data Analytics, Construction Management, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Science, Mathematics, IT, Supply Chain
- Health Solutions (HS)
- Locations: Chicago, New York, Washington, DC
- Preferred Majors: Biomedical Engineering, Business Analytics, Economics, Engineering – General, Finance, Financial Healthcare, Healthcare Management, Product Development
- Strategic Communications (Strat Comms)
- Locations: Chicago, New York City, Washington DC
- Preferred Majors: Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Economics, Business, Public Relations, Psychology, Political Science
- Technology (TECH)
- Locations: Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Washington DC
- Preferred Majors: Business, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Law, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, Information Governance, Privacy
- Actively pursuing a full-time bachelor’s degree or completing a fifth-year master’s program with a graduation date between December 2022 – July 2023
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA and 3.0 Major GPA
- Permanent US work authorization
- Ability to travel to clients and FTI office(s)
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and time off
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
Recruiting Process and Next Steps
This application encompasses all United States office location and segment opportunities for consultant roles. As candidates complete their applications and move through the interview process, they are considered for specific opportunities that best match their background, experiences, and preferences. See below for a sample process of what an interview process looks like at FTI:
- Apply to FTI Consultant application by September 15, 2022
- After completing the application, complete a “Preference Form” which helps our Early Team understand your background, experiences and location and consulting specialization preferences to best align your skillset
- Invitation to complete a Pre-Recorded Video Interview (one-way video interview)
- Invitation to virtual first round interview with a team member of a specific practice at FTI
Invitation to attend Super Day interview, meeting more FTI professionals and members of the practice you’re being considered for
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,900 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s 2022 Best Companies for Recent Graduates to work for by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Candidates residing in Colorado should reach out to RecruitingSupport@fticonsulting.com for additional details that may be provided pursuant to CEPA.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Citizenship Status Accepted USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident
Exempt or Non-Exempt? Non-Exempt