Our IMPACT programme is an early-identification programme for those who self-identify as female and/or from Black ethnic minority background with a strong interest in completing a summer internship in consulting during July to August 2024.
The purpose of this programme is to provide penultimate year students who have been historically underrepresented in global business advisory firms with the opportunity to learn more about our industry and many internship opportunities. Additionally, FTI will provide personal and professional development opportunities to grow as a leader.
Attendees will gain access to all professionals to grow their network, including senior leaders. We are seeking students from a variety of degrees including accounting, finance, technology, economics, business, public relations, communication and other related degrees.
The goal of this programme is to provide exposure to FTI Consulting and to support candidates through the recruiting process for future internship opportunities within our various business segments: Corporate Finance, Forensic Litigation Consulting, Economic Financial Consulting, Strategic Communications & Technology.
We are looking for:
- Penultimate students who self-identify as a female and/or from Black ethnic minority background
- Have a strong desire to gain experience in: Corporate Finance, Forensic Litigation Consulting, Economic Financial Consulting, Strategic Communications & Technology
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Possess the same qualities as our values: Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Respect, and Empathy
- Students with a final graduation date in 2025
- Working towards a 2:1 degree or above
- Demonstrated leadership skills, established through previous work, campus involvement or community engagement
The application deadline for the 2023 programme is 25th August 2023.