We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
An Associate Director of Forensic Accounting and Advisory Services is responsible for providing technical and forensic accounting solutions to public and privately held companies and large client situations.
What You’ll Do
- Supervise and perform day-to-day activities in support of technical accounting advisory projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement
- Apply accounting, financial, and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records, preparation of projections, and preparation of worksheets to model business processes
- Develop work plans and execute analyses to assess complex questions of fact, assist in preparing reports and schedules summarizing findings that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Perform technical industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to become a player in the historic changes taking place in the accounting profession and Corporate America. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 7+ years of finance or accounting experience with strong technical accounting
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence, problem solving is essential
- Well-developed aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com .
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks