Teel Technologies is hiring a motivated inside sales representative to support our small team! You’ll be responsible for various initiatives, including but not limited to, engaging with customers within the law enforcement and government communities on all aspects of sales and procurement efforts.
• Respond to and generate quotes in a timely manner
• Become an expert in our products
• Correspond with customers via phone, web and email
• Support the customer relationship by building rapport, pursuing renewal opportunities and providing updated information
• Excellent work ethics
• 1-2 years inside sales experience preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks Online, Outlook, and Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter with high attention to detail
• Well-organized and skilled ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Proficient in time management and ability to keep track of and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
• Digital forensics knowledge and experience are a plus
Since 2006, our mission at Teel Technologies is to provide the best tools, training, and services for professionals tasked with investigating mobile devices and digital media. With a focus on the total lab establishment, training in all skill levels, as well as applying our extensive experience and expertise in our services offering, we provide a comprehensive approach to all clients, to meet their specific requirements.
Our unyielding credo of maintaining the highest level of integrity and quality ensures our customers are provided with the best service and support in the industry.