Financial Crime Analyst/Investigator x 12 – Swindon – Training & Progression – FinTech – New!
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A leading organization in the Wiltshire area requires a number of Financial Crime Analysts/Investigators to join its fantastic growing team.
Are you passionate about combating financial crime and ensuring a secure financial landscape? Do you have experience working in an FCA regulated financial service business? If so, this is a great opportunity to continue to grow in this space.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Previous experience working in an FCA regulated financial services business.
* Demonstrable experience of working at pace.
* Experience of working under pressure, and in environments where priorities can vary depending on business need.
* Organised with the ability to manage workloads and deadlines.
* Analytical and attention to detail
Benefits on offer:
* Additional 5% – 10% bonus (part company performance and part individual performance).
* 25 days holiday (plus option to buy/sell 5 days)
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance
* Income Protection scheme
* 75% Income Protection for life
* Subsidised gym membership
* Childcare Vouchers
* Structured and focussed training
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation to grow, develop and progress. Please send CV for full job description and an informal chat