TMC Technologies of West Virginia
- Full Time
TMC Technologies is in search of a Forensic Imaging Specialist to support a federal client in Rosslyn, VA. The candidate must be a US citizen and possess a minimum of an active Secret clearance to start due to federal contract requirements. This position is considered to have a hybrid work schedule and will require on site work at least two days per week. This role supports the Computer Investigations and Forensics Division. The Forensic Imaging Specialist will:
* Ensure that forensic community accepted principles and practices are applied.
* Intake various forms of digital media, including mobile devices, laptops, servers, thumb drives, etc. while maintaining chain of custody.
* Preserve forensic data using industry standard preservation hardware and software. This can include tools such as EnCase, FTK, Forensic Falcon, Tableau TD2 and TD3 and Sumuri Paladin.
* Utilize password cracking tools such as Passware, PRTK, and Hashcat.
* Maintain physical security of original forms of digital evidence.
* Testifying in judicial proceeding for the prosecution.
* Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1 year experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* Requires US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
* At least one related technical certification. These can include those issued by SANS (GCFE, GASF), IACIS (CFCE, CMFE), Cellebrite (CCPA, CCME), NCFI (BCERT, MDE), and Opentext (EnCE) or other approved certifications.
* Preferred Qualifications: –
Software specific certifications such as Axiom (MCFE), X-Ways Cert (X-Pert), Cellebrite (CCO), Oxygen (OFCE), AccessData FTK (ACE), etc.
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.