Are you looking to gain some experience in a Forensics Laboratory? Are you a graduate of Forensics/Chemistry or alternatively are you a particularly motivated individual with a strong interest in Forensics?
A leading and successful provider of analytical testing and Forensics services are currently seeking multiple Forensic Technicians to join their Forensics Lab in Derbyshire on a temporary basis (circa 4 months) with the possibility of going permanent. Ideal for Graduates of Forensics, Chemistry, or related disciplines, but also open to particularly motivated candidates without a relevant degree.
* Conduct examinations of submitted exhibits, prepare samples for analysis and process results.
* Ensure all work is conducted in line with relevant regulations and standards such as UKAS ISO17025, GLP and Forensic Regulators codes of conduct.
* Temporary, Full-time role (Mon- Fri 8:30-17:00 with early finish on Fridays)
* A Degree or equivalent in Forensics or Chemistry related discipline is highly beneficial but not essential.
* Previous experience within a lab environment highly beneficial but not essential.
* Must be highly motivated, with great attention to detail and problem-solving capability, excellent communication skills and a strong appreciation for the principles of quality and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain full training and working experience within the field of lab-based forensics. Ideal for Graduates of Forensics/Chemistry or if you’re a particularly motivated individual with an interest in science, looking to get some experience in a lab.
For more information or to apply, please contact Louis Williams.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the Scientific sector, please take a look at our company website.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency