FTI is looking for a securities industry professional with financial services and regulatory investigative experience. As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for providing forensic accounting, regulatory and advisory services and other analytical skills to client situations to provide solutions for complex regulatory issues. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impactful role on client engagements and become a player in the historic changes taking place in the investigative industry and corporate America.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
- Organizing information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Responsibilities also include creating and reviewing work product, developing client reports and deliverables; participating in discussions with clients about status and results of work performed; preparing and reviewing work plans; ensuring assignments are carried out within scope, budgeted time and delivery commitments; updating Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors; helping resolve analytical and technical problems as they arise; prepare work product.
- Understand, synthesize and analyze large amounts of data associated with complex restructuring, due diligence and litigation cases. Provide relevant analysis and summaries for interested parties including clients, FTI management or attorneys.
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and segment objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with staff and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with an emphasis in finance
- CPA or equivalent
- 1+ years of financial services or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience with areas of regulatory reporting requirements
- Analytical and issue resolution capabilities. Problem solving is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, high-stakes, deadline-driven situations.
- Proficient use and analysis of computer models, databases, and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client needs.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.