We deliver technical accounting expertise to public and private clients in settings ranging from IPO’s to complex, global and high-profile litigation and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
A Consultant in Risk & Investigations is responsible for providing technical and forensic accounting solutions to public and privately held companies and large client situations.
What You’ll Do
Perform technical accounting and financial analysis and assist clients with analyzing and documenting complex investigative issues
Perform technical accounting research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Apply accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of GAAP.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to become a player in the historic changes taking place in the accounting profession and Corporate Brazil. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
CPA or working towards designation
- 1+ years of technical accounting experience, preferably audit experience at a large multi-national or national public accounting firm
- Experience with complex areas of accounting (revenue recognition, derivative instruments, leasing, etc.)
Solid knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- COVID Vaccine required
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com .
- Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.