About the role
We are a looking for highly capable financial crime consultants who will demonstrate expertise in one or more of Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorist Financing, Anti-bribery and Corruption, Fraud or other economic crimes.
You will play a key role in driving the ambitious growth plans of the financial crime team in EMEA through supporting the delivery of client engagements requiring a range of financial crime services and by performing research and in-depth analysis to assist in identifying new market opportunities.
You will have excellent opportunities to learn, develop and grow rapidly, while influencing and contributing directly to the strategy and growth trajectory of the segment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with financial crime colleagues to assist in the delivery and coordination of financial crime advisory, investigation and assurance services.
- Contribute to the development of effective and collaborative relationships between the financial crime team, other areas of FTI and clients.
- Support the ongoing development and research of new client opportunities. This includes research & investigation of both familiar and unfamiliar topics & providing advice and guidance to others to meet business needs and requirements of the team.
- Work on client engagements, interacting directly with senior client contacts, leading, or facilitating client meetings and producing client-ready deliverables (e.g. presentations, reports, process maps and models).
- Work with financial crime colleagues on developing proposals for specific projects, and proposition material to showcase team capabilities and service offerings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record in delivering financial crime consultancy assignments
- High quality verbal and writing skills – able to translate complex matters into accessible language
- Collaborative problem solving