Who we are?
The Regulatory Risk Management team at FTI Consulting supports financial institutions, regulators, governments and enforcement agencies across the full spectrum of financial regulation. Our service offerings include regulatory and business change programmes; governance and conduct matters; risk and regulatory advice; risk management frameworks; disputes and investigations; and remediation programmes.
We work alongside our multi-disciplinary colleagues who are located in every major financial centre around the globe, enabling us to tackle any challenge our clients face. Our experts are industry and technology experts, former policy makers, regulators and economists, and forensic and communications specialists.
About the role
As a Consultant in the Regulatory Risk Management team, you will be a client-facing professional, involved in projects and business development activities from the outset.
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities
• Project delivery: You will work as a core member of the delivery team for client projects. Each project will be different, typically involving understanding and analysing issues, project management, stakeholder engagement, document reviews, client interviews, process walk-throughs, developing solutions and drafting reports.
• Proposals: By researching prospective clients and supporting the proposal writing process, you will play a key role in winning new business.
• Team building: You will be encouraged to build internal and external relationships, contributing to an open, collaborative working environment and to the identification and delivery of cross service line engagements.
• Thought Leadership: Consultants play a crucial role in building the brand of FTI Consulting and the Regulatory Risk Management team by developing and contributing to interesting and thought-provoking collateral, and by designing, organising and participating in industry events.
We are committed to developing our professionals to have outstanding consultancy skills and a strong technical understanding of regulatory matters.
Your performance coach will work with you to develop a bespoke training and development plan, supporting you in achieving industry-recognised qualifications. You will also have access to our comprehensive in-house learning and development programme as well as the chance to develop your skills and knowledge through a broad range of challenging projects.
You may also be required to travel as part of project delivery.
• Degree level or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years’ experience in the financial services sector, either within a regulated institution, regulatory body, consultancy or legal profession
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Competitive salary and bonus plans
• Generous paid holidays and paid time off
• Annual paid volunteer hours
• Corporate matching for charitable donations
• Hybrid working (travel to client offices may be required)
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,950 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognised as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity