Our Risk Advisory and Investigation team conducts sophisticated research and investigations, uncovers actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, remediate compliance, make informed decisions regarding their investments and maximise opportunities. Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Transactional intelligence
- Fraud Embezzlement and kickback investigations
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Asset searching
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection
- Whistleblower allegations
- Political risk assessments
What you’ll do
As a Consultant, your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Collection and analysis of information from public domain sources to support on-going investigative, business intelligence and consulting assignments.
- Evaluation of information and information sources for reliability, accuracy and relevance in assessing risk.
- Creation of bespoke research reports in English, presentations and where needed link charts or similar diagrams to record investigative actions and findings.
- Proactive identification of new sources of information, and research tools and approaches as well as managing of these resources to achieve high quality and cost effectiveness.
- Minimum an Upper Second Class Honors (or equivalent) Bachelor’s Degree in an essay-based subject.
- A keen interest in research, business intelligence and due diligence work with ideally experience in conducting research and investigative work
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings.
- Excellent English analytical and report writing skills essential. Fluent Chinese reading and writing skills is a must.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Practical experience in online information retrieval and knowledge of data mining tools e.g. i2 analyst’s notebook an advantage.
- Fresh graduates with exceptional academic results are welcome
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
- A variety of fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.