About the Role
Our Forensic Litigation and Consulting team in Singapore are involved in complex, global and high-profile investigations, litigation, and arbitration, combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
In specific, the Risk and Investigations team conducts research and investigations to uncover actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, and make informed investment decisions to maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigations
- Business intelligence
- Assets searches
- Vendor screening & assessment programmes
- Whistleblower allegations
- Fraud risk assessments
- Commercial and regulatory disputes
- Litigation and compliance support
The Consultant/Senior Consultant will support various client engagements in the South-East Asia region.
- Research and analysis of information from public-domain sources and field inquiries to support due diligence assignments, business intelligence projects and other types of investigations.
- Evaluation of information and information sources for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk.
- Provision of advice on how to mitigate risk.
- Review and analysis of local language information and, creation of research reports in English, presentations and where needed link charts or similar diagrams to record investigative actions and findings.
- Proactive identification of new sources of information, and research tools and approaches as well as managing of these resources to achieve high quality and cost effectiveness.
- Supporting various corporate investigations across the region, as required, which may involve document reviews, data analysis, and interviews.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- A keen interest in research, business intelligence and due diligence work with strong diagnostical skills.
- Deep understanding of business, political, and sociocultural aspects of Southeast Asian countries an advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required; fluency in Bahasa Indonesia / Bahasa Malaysia / Vietnamese / Thai will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of OSINT and other research and diagnostic tools an advantage.
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings.
- Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a global dispersed team an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
- A variety of fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.