About the Role
FTI’s Forensic and Litigation Consulting department is a market leading practice that provides a comprehensive range of fraud investigation and compliance services to clients across the globe. This encompasses investigations involving anti-money laundering, fraudulent financial reporting, asset embezzlement, bribery and corruption, sanctions violations and other types of support.
We are looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants with strong financial, analytical, Compliance and critical thinking skills to join our growing Investigation & Compliance practice in Paris. The position will require the Consultants and Senior Consultants to work on a range of complex financial crime investigations and compliance projects, as well as supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with business development activities.
What You’ll Do
- Working as part of a very dynamic and growing team to conduct investigations and compliance projects in France and across EMEA Region (travel may be required);
• Assisting with analysis of financial information, review of documents, conducting interviews and drafting reports as part of the investigative process;
• Assisting in compliance projects consisting in the assessment or the implementation of compliance program, mainly in the context of Sapin II and ISO 37001;
• Supporting business development initiatives to expand the practice (e.g. attending business development meetings and developing new marketing collateral).
How You’ll Grow
- Developing investigation skills;
• Developing strong financial analytical and report writing skills;
• Developing strong compliance skills with a very experienced team;
• Working with a range of FTI teams across the globe; and
• Learning business development skills required to build a professional services practice.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Analytical skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, confident and impactful presenter;
• Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations;
• Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
• Client facing experience within a Big Four or a Forensic Boutique;
• Fluent French and English speaking and writing skills; Additional foreign languages is an advantage.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks