We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who is interested in pursuing a career in investigations to join our expanding investigations team. The role will involve working on investigative assignments, including forensic accounting, and providing pro-active fraud and risk management support to clients in the region. This role would be suitable for candidates currently working within the audit and accounting team or fraud investigations or forensic services in a consulting organisations or well established in-house fraud investigations teams. Fluency in both written and spoken Arabic is a must.
Role Tasks and Responsibilities:
Team member involved in
- The successful delivery of financial and commercial investigations
- conducting risk assessments with a focus on financial and operational issues and non-compliances with applicable standards
- Identification of risks and the development of implementation plans to mitigate these risks
- Day to day liaison with clients on the ground
- Drafting reports for management review
- Forensic and accounting technical research
- Structured review of data as part of an investigation
• Minimum of three to seven years’ professional accounting and investigations experience in any jurisdictions (Middle East experience preferred)
• Business Arabic speaking and writing
• Understanding of a company’s financial operations and able to interpret all aspects of financial statements
• Track record of the successful delivery of assignments
• Strong background in auditing and accounting
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Current or prior experience of working in the Middle East
• Big 4 or Mid–Tier accounting firm
• Proactive fraud / corruption risk management
• Knowledge of FCPA and UKBA
• French language preferred
• Internationally recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
• Proficient IT skills
Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
We operate a discretionary global bonus schemes that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance
Control Risks support hybrid working arrangement, whenever possible, that emphasizes the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.