The purpose of the internship program is to provide the university student with an opportunity to develop professional skills and gain practical experience and exposure to Control Risks’ business methodologies.
Our intern will work in a dynamic, demanding and rewarding work environment where they can put into practice the knowledge acquired during their studies and learn, while looking for solutions to real life problems.
The successful candidate will conduct basic online research for reputational due diligence investigations. The intern will conduct research in public records and proprietary databases and will present the results to allow researchers or consultants to write detailed reports that summarize and analyze the information found. Most reports will be written in English.
The intern will also provide support for the compliance practice by conducting research into national and international regulations and legislation.
The internship will begin on the 1st semester of 2022 (January until July)
- Business fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Ability to write clearly, concisely and authoritatively to tight deadlines
- Experience with IT tools such as Microsoft Office
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Political science, law or financial studies (economics or business)
- Practical experience of living, working and traveling in Latin America
- Allowed to work in Colombia
- Ability to identify and interpret events and developments of potential interest or concern to Control Risks’ client base
- Commercial awareness