As a Consultant within the Frankfurt Forensics team, you will be an integral member of the wider EMEA practice. The role will require you to exhibit technical excellence and an ability to build relationships and revenue for the practice, to assist Control Risks in significantly growing the business.
There are four priorities for the role:
- Contribute to the delivery of investigations and other forensic projects in Germany and overseas;
- Develop technical expertise in conducting fraud and bribery and corruption investigations;
- Support senior colleagues in business development activities; and
- Work with other members of the Forensics team and the wider CFI practice to build Control Risks’ presence and reputation in the market
Role tasks and responsibilities
Technical Delivery (60 – 75% of Role)
- Exhibit technical competence in the delivery of Forensics engagements
- Proactively manage time and seek opportunities to develop technical expertise
Operational & Risk (10 – 15% of Role)
- Support senior colleagues in the development of appropriate scopes and project budgets
- Recognise and escalate project risks and budget overruns in timely manner, providing thoughts on solutions and work-arounds
Business Development & Growth (5 – 10% of Role)
- Build Control Risks’ visibility and credibility in the market place
- Strengthen and expand personal network of potential work providers
Professional Development (10 – 15% of Role)
- Take ownership of personal development
- Motivate and mentor junior members to achieve full individual and team potential
• Recognized accountancy qualification
• Significant, recent and relevant experience in delivering Forensic projects in Germany and overseas is essential
• Demonstrable interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively in teams
• Knowledge of fraud and corruption investigation techniques and procedures
• Knowledge of FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other relevant legislation
• Experience of preparing reports and other work products, in English language, for overseas clients
• Experience in a consulting or professional services environment
• Fluent in spoken and written German and English is essential, other additional language capabilities are a plus
Career Framework Level Band E. Closing date for Control Risk employees 18 February 2022
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.