The Consultant will provide day-to-day support to the Project Management team. Consultants work under the mentorship of Project Managers to provide comprehensive and timely support, and to ensure work is done to client satisfaction and company standards, including, but not limited to: compiling project statistics, generating reports, assisting in database management, research and troubleshooting.
• Provide first line end user assistance with review applications such as Relativity, Reveal, Brainspace.
• Compile and analyse project statistics, tracking time cost and quality.
• Provide scheduled and ad hoc client reports.
• Maintain project documentation and project office library.
• Compile and update standard operating procedures.
• Collate and document research (e.g. industry trends, case material, internal communication).
• Provide case support to senior Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Interest or use of review platforms and/or database applications strongly preferred (Relativity, Brainspace, Reveal).
- Excellent knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Six months experience within the e-discovery industry
Career Framework level E. Application closing date for Control Risk employees 29 March 2022.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.