Control Risks is looking for a Manager to join its rapidly growing Cyber Risk Advisory team. This is a unique opportunity to grow a fast-paced and distinctive advisory capability that requires a highly motivated and diligent client-facing advisor to join an exceptional regional team.
The successful candidate will lead the delivery of Cyber Risk Advisory and Cyber Response projects in Brazil and will support engagements across the Americas region. The candidate will need to demonstrate exceptional consultancy skills including project management and problem solving. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, highly proactive and be passionate about the challenge of managing cyber related incidents and corporate crises.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of previous experience in a cyber security advisory role and will also need to demonstrate deep understanding of cyber security challenges facing Brazilian clients. The candidate will have an established track-record of delivering cyber response and cyber security risk assessment projects as well as a proven ability to communicate complex technology-driven issues to the executives at the C- level.
Fluent English language proficiency is essential.
Preferably, the candidate will also have basic experience in forensic technology in order to provide assistance to the Digital Forensics team.
- Driving client meetings and proactively developing business opportunities
- Developing proposals for future client work
- Contributing to and building complex, multi-service line proposals
- Project scoping and planning, to support pricing
- Cultivating long-term relationships with clients
- Managing cyber security projects (e.g., running kick-off meetings, refining outputs, developing recommendations
- Delivering projects (e.g. helping clients understand what information assets are valuable for them, advise clients on post incident cyber crisis management, conducting initial assessment of case providing immediate verbal/written advice, conducting cyber maturity assessments)
- Working with key project stakeholders (e.g. gathering information from interviews, document reviews and presenting findings) while maintaining the confidence of the client through clear communication and good project management
- Working with external technical partners to deliver an integrated solution and drawing out recommendations from their technical findings
- Working with other departments within Control Risks
- Helping to refine our cyber security methodologies and approaches
- Additional technical support e.g. network forensics or additional support to the Digital Forensics department that may be required alongside any non-technical support e.g. external legal counsel
- Ability to travel and work in challenging environments
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in cyber, IT or information security, consulting or incident response.
- Experience of cyber security issues, either within a consultancy or as a practitioner
- Good understanding of key cyber security concepts, industry standards (NIST, ISO, COBIT) and data privacy concepts.
- Good knowledge of IT and network infrastructure
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form at senior levels.
- Able to explain difficult technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms.
- Conducting digital forensic preservations and analyses on computers and mobile devices using industry-standard forensic tool
- SQL, PowerShell experience
- Spanish language proficiency