Provide specialist desktop research and analysis of public record information on Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean in support of the Compliance, Forensics and Intelligence department. This is an entry level position in which continual learning about the company and market space is expected.
Your main task will be to report media and public record research findings concisely. A meticulous eye for detail is a must in this challenging role. The right candidate will be a team player who has the ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure. You will be required to make sense of complex information and have a clear and crisp writing style.
- Conduct media and database research using complex search criteria and following an established methodology
- Conduct preliminary scoping research for the purposes of proposal preparation and provide support in project budgeting
- Conduct comprehensive database and media research for third party due diligence business intelligence and fraud investigations i and other work as required
- Analyse research results within the context of the project and country
- Distil conclusions and identify indirect connections from research findings
- Draft reports
- Conduct review of electronic data (first level review) in support of investigations / discovery processes
- Support in development of regional investigative resources
- Conduct additional research as required for business development, meeting preparation, internal vetting requirements, and other ad hoc needs
- Knowledge of research techniques, databases, networks, online registers and archives as well as research using general internet search engines
- Demonstrated professional experience preferred
- 1-2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish and English