Title: Associate Director, Data Analytics
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Singapore and Southeast Asia and advices local, regional and global clients in the complex areas of Disputes, Discovery, Forensic Analytics, Forensic Investigations (including, fraud, corruption and misconduct), and Financial Crime Advisory.
Work you’ll do
• Deliver on financial crime projects for financial institutions, fintechs and regulatory bodies
• Develop and deploy sophisticated analytical approaches to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of complex business issues
• Lead engagements and provides strategic direction to the team to deliver on the client engagement
• Assist in business development and provide leadership in Southeast Asia Forensic Data Analytics practice
• Develop relationships, establish credibility with, and instills confidence in clients
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, creating purpose, driving agility, building diverse capability, influencing, collaborating, delivering value, building the business, analytical acumen, effective communication, engagement management/delivery excellence, managing change, managing quality & risk, sales excellence, strategic thinking and problem solving, and tech savviness.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
• Bachelor degree or above from an accredited university in Computer Science, Data Analytics or related disciplines
• Approximately 10 years of experience in a professional services or consulting firm. It would be an advantage to have experience encompassing both professional services and corporate
• Relevant subject matter experience in financial crime systems and application of analytics covering at least 2 of the following – transaction monitoring, screening, client due diligence and case management
• Experience with financial crime systems – OFSAA, Detica, Actimize, Fircosoft, Netreveal, SAS etc.
• Experience in one or more of the following – Python, R, SQL, SAS and Scala
• Engagement and team management experience with excellent people skills
• Excellent communication and report writing skills to translate technical content for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience with handling multiple simultaneous projects and a wide array of clients
• [Preferred] Experience in model validation (focusing on ML models)
• [Preferred] Experience in big data applications and Apache framework including Hive, Spark, Sqoop etc.
• Be a collaborative team player who can connect with a diverse group people and build rapport
• Able to operate with minimal supervision and think laterally
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.