Title: Director, Data Analytics (Forensic)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Singapore and Southeast Asia and advices local, regional and global clients in the complex areas of Disputes, Discovery, Forensic Analytics, Forensic Investigations (including, fraud, corruption and misconduct), and Financial Crime Advisory.
Work you’ll do
• Deliver on forensic data analytics projects working across a wide range of industries dealing with matters relating to regulatory, litigation and public interest
• Develop and deploy sophisticated analytical approaches to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of complex business issues
• Lead engagements and provides strategic direction to the team to deliver on the client engagement
• Assist in business development and provide leadership in Southeast Asia Forensic Data Analytics practice
• Develop relationships, establish credibility with, and instills confidence in clients
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, creating purpose, driving agility, building diverse capability, influencing, collaborating, delivering value, building the business, analytical acumen, effective communication, engagement management/delivery excellence, managing change, managing quality & risk, sales excellence, strategic thinking and problem solving, and tech savviness.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
• Bachelor degree or above from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related disciplines
• More than 10 years of experience in a professional services or consulting firm. It would be an advantage to have experience encompassing both professional services and corporate
• Relevant subject matter experience in forensic data analytics, investigations and financial crime services
• Experience in one or more of the following – Python, R, SQL, SAS and Scala
• Engagement and team management experience with excellent people skills
• Excellent communication and report writing skills to translate technical content for senior stakeholders
• Experience with handling multiple simultaneous projects and a wide array of clients
• [Preferred] Experience in handling data from ERP systems (such as SAP and Oracle)
• [Preferred] Experience in model validation (focusing on ML models)
• [Preferred] Experience in big data applications and Apache framework including Hive, Spark, Sqoop etc.
• Be a collaborative team player who can connect with a diverse group people and build rapport
• Able to operate with minimal supervision and think laterally
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.