What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Execute of forensic engagements i.e. fraud investigation, bribery and corruption (US FCPA and UK Bribery Act), whistleblowing allegations, money laundering, asset misappropriation, and other corporate misconduct.
- Data analytic for investigations into fraud such as payroll and procurement fraud.
- Conduct fraud and corruption risk review.
- Assist our clients to design and implement fraud and corruption response plans.
- Prepare reports including review, analyze and verify evidence.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultant across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Over 3 years of experiences
- Experience either in Audit or Forensic
- CPA and CFE will be a plus
- Proficient in English of listening, speaking and writing
- Computer literacy i.e. word, excel and power point
- Ability to handle multi-task, work under pressure and meet the deadline
- Energetic, thorough, attentive to detail, a team player and passionate about quality and excellence
- Able to travel
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Background in accounting, corporate security/investigations or internal/external audit functions
- Understanding of effective corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs, and public/private sector counter-fraud measures and internal control
- Knowledge of conducting internal investigations
- Knowledge of business processes and have industry insight
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Familiarity with researching business information through business affiliate and external databases
- Ability to use effectively written and verbal business communication skills when collaborating and interacting with clients i.e. meetings, as well as conducting interviews
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requirements
- Ability to analyze complex accounting transactions and financial records
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.