- Full Time
Job Requisition ID: 33205
Are you looking for the next step in or to start out in your forensic accounting career? Do you have a passion for finding solutions, an enquiring mind and an eye for detail? Does the thought of working in a leading forensic accounting and analytics team excite you? If so, then this opportunity may be for you!
What will your typical day look like?
You will participate in the delivery of a wide range of forensic services to clients across a variety of industries and sectors.
In this role, you will be exposed to:
- A large and diverse range of clients across a variety of industries
- Engagements which deliver the full range of forensic services including investigations, disputes, forensic technology and analytical solutions
- Diverse work where there are many solutions to a problem and where the best solution for the client is always sought
- Designing tailor-made products and solutions for our clients
- Unique engagements with ever-changing situations and data sets
- An energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners within a flat structure
- Exceptional career development in a global business
- Deloitte forensic teams nationally and internationally.
About the team
We are looking for an Analyst to join our Brisbane Forensic team to work with our clients in the provision of financial investigations, independent expert witness and litigation support (including assessment of loss and damage, sale and purchase disputes and accounting irregularities), investigation of allegations of fraud and complex financial analysis
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
A successful candidate will ideally have:
- Previous work experience in professional services, commerce, or the public sector
- Previous work experience in forensic accounting, commercial disputes, audit and/or insolvency an advantage
- CA/CPA qualified, or otherwise have a desire to complete the CA qualification
- Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including the Microsoft Office suite of programs)
- Advanced Excel and report writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated practical commercial business acumen
- Proven and reliable project delivery skills
- A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose
- A willingness to learn and be naturally enthusiastic and collaborative in teams.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.