- Full Time
Job Requisition ID: 33204
Are you looking for the next step in your forensic accounting career?
What will your typical day look like?
We are looking for a Manager based in Brisbane with 5+ years forensic accounting experience in the areas of financial investigations (potentially including investigating accounting irregularities, allegations of fraud and corruption and complex financial analysis), commercial disputes and litigation support services.
This role will involve:
- Delivering forensic accounting and investigation services to corporate clients and their legal representatives, where appropriate
- Executing on complex financial matters in a team engaged to provide advice and reports of varying types
- Providing excellent project management skills, including coaching and leading others
- Managing a portfolio of varied assignments, including litigated matters (e.g. expert determinations) and non-litigated matters (e.g. asset tracing, fraud or misconduct)
- Working in high performing teams that draw on different skills where appropriate, including financial crime, forensic technology and data analytics.
About the team
Deloitte’s Australian Forensic practice brings together a team of professionals from across the industry, combining forensic accounting, law enforcement, regulatory, consulting and legal capabilities to advise and guide local, regional and global clients on business critical issues, including financial loss and financial crime.
Our growth in this area is creating opportunities for outstanding professionals with a hunger for success to advance their careers.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous work experience involving forensic accounting and financial investigations
- Previous work experience in litigation support services for commercial disputes
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency with relevant software (including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint)
- Advanced financial modelling and report writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Highly developed leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated practical commercial business acumen
- Proven and reliable project management and project delivery skills
- A desire to make a contribution to business development
- A strong sense of professional curiosity and purpose
- A willingness to learn and be naturally enthusiastic and collaborative in teams
- Remuneration and level that will be commensurate with your experience.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.