Your future team
Our Forensic & Financial Crime department provides assistance and tailored solutions and digital capabilities to help our clients comply with their Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing and Fraud detection obligations. We also assist our clients in making their underlying detection framework more efficient. Amongst other, our team specializes in the prevention/investigation of fraud and money-laundering cases, client forensic technology and business intelligence implementation and client advising. Our range of services also includes investigation of fraud, corruption and complex accounting irregularities, asset recovery, and more. No two assignments are the same!
Your next challenge
- Providing your help with the development or improvement of AML/CTF compliance programs.
- Participate to large KYC remediation programs for a vast and diversified panel of financial sector actors, including large international banks, asset managers and servicers, specialised funds, insurance companies, and more.
- Supporting KYC/AML Audit (AML reviews for annual statutory audits)
- Working with KYC/AML investigations and due diligence.
- Assist our clients with AML/CTF/Fraud Detection tool selection and implementation (including calibration, fine-tuning, testing, etc.)
- Contribute to design, develop and operate Deloitte’s own AML/CTF services.
- Developing your knowledge in OSINT (Open Source INTelligence) assignments research using public records on natural or legal persons.
- Gathering and analysing data in relation to patterns on misconduct or fraud, using Deloitte’s data management capabilities.
- Understanding the mechanics of various analyses to support detection and prevention initiatives targeting various financial crimes typologies.
- Increasing your knowledge in fraud investigation and fraud risk management.
- Learning about FATCA/CRS implementations and OFAC look-back reviews.
- Enrolled in or completed a Master's degree in finance, business law or accountancy (Bac+4 or Bac+5).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Show autonomy, you take ownership of work and ensure follow-up.
- Present excellent communication skills, able to build strong team and client relationships.
- Have a self-starter approach, keen to learn and build expertise.
- Have a first experience in AML/CTF or Compliance or Business Intelligence or Forensic is not required but considered a strong asset.
- Are fluent in English, French and/or German. Any additional language is considered an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click here to discover what is expected from you in this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
With more than 140 partners and 2,500 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.