Our Restructuring team works hand in hand to provide wind down services (mainly for solvent liquidations), insolvency advice and other type of services to underperforming and financially distressed businesses, their lenders, stakeholders and advisors.
You will have exposure to a wide range of assets: private equity, real estate, listed securities and will manage the liquidation process from A to Z up to the release of assets.
You will be working within a team in which knowledge sharing is the norm and you will thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is a place where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. We are also well aware of where the future of work lies this is why all our employees have flexibility and access to remote working.
What will you do:
- Assisting experienced teams and service providers in the management of entities in liquidation (mainly investment funds)
- Supporting detailed financial reviews and due diligence assignments based on agreed roadmap
- Supporting the team for all the day-to-day management of the liquidating entities (payment approvals, advance on liquidation, portfolio sales, AML check, cash reconciliation, termination agreements…)
- Supporting the team in the coordination of the whole liquidation process, dealing with the accounting, tax, strategy, valuation and legal aspects
- Dealing with all the accounting liquidation procedures such as balance sheet clearance, preparing liquidation accounts and liquidator's reports
- Participating in the funds liquidation management process: tax forms, remaining invoices, hedging follow up
- Applying comprehensive industry research and analysis to support operational and financial restructuring
What about you:
- Enrolled in your last year of Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- A work experience in recording accounting entries and the compilation of financial reports will be considered as an asset
- Have a hands-on and polyvalent attitude with an in-depth interest for maintaining or gaining expertise in accounting and liquidations
- Possess a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Are effective in time management and have the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Are strong client focus oriented with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Have a good knowledge in English+French or English+German.
Then join a global company with a human touch.
Deloitte Luxembourg welcomes you to a positive and flexible work environment. You’ll discover our remarkable new premises, located in Cloche d’Or, Luxembourg’s fastest growing Business Hub.
With over 2500 employees and 80 nationalities, our multicultural environment promotes a culture of inclusion, trust and recognition. Deloitte combines the power of a global network, with the agility of startup minded teams.
Join us and live with us the Deloitte experience