What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The incumbent will lead client engagements related to corporate fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics and regulatory investigations ), FCPA / UKBA (Foreign corrupt practices Act / The UK Bribery Act) compliance reviews, development of fraud risk management (FRM) framework and conducting fraud risk assessment (FRA). Strong leadership abilities, inter-personal skills, business development skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery and eye for detail.
- Ensure compliance with risk management, strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collateral, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Manager shall be involved in business development lead generation till closure. They are expected to possess considerable client relationships which could lead to business opportunities. They shall be responsible for generating an agreed amount of revenue for the year
- Proactively does sales oriented reporting during projects. These would include identifying possible business opportunities for various practices within the organization.
- Manage and help set guidelines on how research and the investigation should be conducted
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge. Managers are expected to be part of industry forums
- Participate in practice initiatives and at times lead such initiatives such as knowledge management or thought leadership
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities
- Manage teams – motivate and inspire confidence in team members.
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of internal engagement formalities, such as, risk and quality review.
- Contribute to effective team work.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Have obtained either of the following qualifications – Masters in Accounting, Chartered Accountant / CPA / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration. Certified Fraud Examiner would be an added advantage.
- Have above 5 years of post—qualification experience in Internal Audit, Forensic Audits, Risk Advisory and allied areas. Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred.
- Key Skills: Audit / internal audit, Forensic Audit and Financial Fraud investigation.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.