What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Work in a project team for service clients in Indonesia and Southeast Asia in a variety of projects in the field of Forensic Investigations including Forensic Accounting, Financial Analysis, Fraud and Financial Investigations, Business Intelligence, Bribery and Corruption.
- Assist Director/Partner in reviewing financial documents and analysing financial data to identify inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Be informed and stay up-to-date with emerging AML and other regulatory requirements and guidance affecting clients in business core
- Calculate financial impact of fraud/corruption/misconduct
- Assist with practice development activities including attending marketing events and networking with colleagues across Deloitte.
- participate in meeting with client or target's management as well as to prepare the development of client presentation, proposals and sales pitches, as well as participate on various projects of other Deloitte Forensic or Financial Advisory service line collaboration when needed.
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Prepare internal documents regarding project engagement clients, working papers and engagement acceptance procedures
- Coach and mentor team practitioners to their highest potential, including contribute to practice growth and development
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance or other relevant study degrees from reputable university local or overseas, with a strong academic credential required, 3.0 + GPA, Master degree will be an advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience which involve capability in analysing information and to identify issues quickly and to present solutions for reporting, including the ability to understand local and regional or international regulatory environment related to Forensic Accounting, AML, Fraud & Financial Investigations
- Prior experience and background in an area related to Forensic Accounting, Fraud, & Financial Investigations, Business Intelligence or Internal Audit from Big-4 would be prioritized
- Intermediate level of skills in accounting standards, financial ratios, review process
- Good communication, analytical and presentation/report writing skills as well as demonstrated ability with inter-personal skill
- Possesses a strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Willing to travel domestic and overseas on short notice
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.