Title: MY Financial Advisory: Forensic Associate / Senior Associate (Technology, Digital Solutions)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Proactive understanding of the digital solution platform structure and underlying infrastructure.
- Independently performing operational queries/fixes/support IT on digital solution and its underlying infrastructure by liaising between member firm IT teams, digital solution developer and digital solution hosting.
- Assisting in client’s and prospect’s security questionnaires.
- Assisting in responses to the findings from penetration testing, data privacy reviews(data protection assessment), vulnerability assessments and cyber reviews as well as assisting in performing remediation if any.
- Assisting in monthly deployment of enhancements, and bug fixes of digital solution with minimal monitoring.
- Assisting on the monitoring of digital solution.
- Record and maintain documentation of inventory, procedures and business documents.
- Assisting in ad-hoc technical testing and provide status updates of assigned tasks in an orderly manner.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor degree or similar certification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business Administration in Technology, Statistics, Mathematics.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as an IT security consultant, IT auditor, IT solutions consultant, System engineer, Network engineer, Software developer, Database architect, or in a related occupation in software, database and information security, data analytic.
- Knowledge in IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
- Knowledge in cloud technology as well as concept of on-prem infrastructure.
- Knowledge in the concept of application and database.
- Knowledge in the concept of networking and its components.
- Ability to identify and resolve root cause of technical issues raised by different stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with English proficiency
- Strong time management and organizational skills (i.e. independence in inventory update and document/status updates of assigned tasks)
- Ability to perform under minimal guidance, manage uncertainties, and has a proactive attitude
Its also best if you can have:
- Certifications in professional IT, network or forensic technology are an advantage (e.g., EnCE, CCFP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, ITIL, CCNA, CCIE, CCDA)
- Experience in OutSystems or any other low code platform will be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience to work in cross-border team and with significant stakeholders
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.