Title: MY Financial Advisory Forensic Investigations Manager / Associate Director
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Lead teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of Investigations engagements and projects in line with the firm's risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries
- Perform engagement planning, supervise scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Responsible for the management of budgets, cost-control and reporting any exceptions
- Responsible for supervising teams on engagements
- Produce quality working papers, review/revise work and take lead in drafting reports and proposals
- Assist with the development of new Investigations services opportunities to address market demands and grow a pipeline of new opportunities
- Take a proactive role in creating market demand for Investigations services, proactively identify pull through opportunities and raise internal and external awareness of services
- Take a proactive role in developing the knowledge base of Investigations within the team and assist with the development of in-house expertise
- Maintain professional and positive client interactions
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with Investigations related news, technical and regulatory developments
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers / Associate Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- A degree holder, with an accounting background, preferably a professionally qualified accountant
- Candidates for an Associate Director position will need to have a minimum of eight years’ relevant Investigations experience in an advisory firm (Big 4 or mid- tier). Candidates with less than 8 years of experience will be considered for a Manager position.
- Candidates with a regulatory background, internal audit or legal background with an exposure to investigative work may also be considered.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivation, being able to work independently and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate a proven technical excellence in order to manage and execute complex forensic projects such as accounting and fraud investigations and regulatory enquiries, including experience in conducting forensic interviews
- Understanding of forensic tools and technologies, their purpose and functionality, and hands on experience in order to analyse, review, investigate and report. This would include document review and analytics software
- Understanding of forensic approaches and methodologies in order to devise and execute solutions
- Strong client management and people skills
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.