What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
• Lead the fraud/misconduct investigation projects or assigned projects to deliver high quality of works and meet client’s satisfaction.
• Play a major role in driving Financial Crime Risk service to meet NSR target and key achieving targets to strengthen our RA service in Thailand.
• Lead the team to perform assigned works on timely basis and coach the team to ensure they are equipped and able to deliver with high quality.
• Identify specific demand from the business that aligns to enable the strategy.
• Lead the operational works for flawless execution with practical solution for project implementation.
• Make clear, simple, and technically design decisions that optimize risk, compliance and operation efficiency
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Promote adoption of digital innovation and solution to fit with customers.
• Develop team in sharing knowledge and experience to build a high performance team.
• Responsible for engagement delivery in risk preparation, response and management of multidimensional business risk spectrum such as financial risk, fraud risk, cyber risk and/or operational risk to meet engagement and client problem solving objectives, in addition to the cooperation of digital and technology transformation application to drive project efficiency and solution.
• Ability to scope and plan engagement and report periodic engagement progress.
• High quality work product.
• Ability to multitasks to drive concurrent engagements, manage and prioritize respective engagement millstones to meet the timeline and resource allotment, proper resource planning, resource management to accommodate ad-hoc and workload volatility and constraints.
• Ability to report engagement progress and associated risk and issue to the engagement leader timely with obstacle management and suggested alternative solution.
• Responsible for the ownership of the assigned tasks.
• Continuous endeavor to innovate and research possible methodologies and/or technology solutions for self and team overall improvement in domain knowledge in risk advisory management.
• Identify emerging technology and its application in the engagement delivery that drive engagement efficiency and improvement in the quality of deliverables.
• Ability to gather business and industry knowledge in the respective client sectors to support the effectiveness for project delivery.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
• BA or MA in Accounting or IT or related fields.
• Good understanding of Financial Crime services and others to perform this role.
• Solid experience in advising, investigating of risk areas / projects
• Proven cases of delivering quantifiable business value through projects
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communications skills; maturity and ability to interact responsively and tactfully with staff at all levels
• High achievement drive and good teamwork player, Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
• Strong management and problem solving skills.
• Leading by example to demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities.
• Strong communication skill in both Thai and English.
Experience by level
• Director Level – minimum of 15 years working experience in related field in above qualification
• Manager/ Senior Manager Level – minimum of 8 years working experience in related field in above qualification
• Senior Consultant Level – minimum of 3 years working experience in related field in above qualification
• Consultant Level – 1 – 3 years working experience in in related field in above qualification
• Completion of military service is required for male applicants.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.