What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The incumbent will lead client engagements related to corporate fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics and regulatory investigations), FCPA / UKBA (Foreign corrupt practices Act / The UK Bribery Act) compliance reviews, development of fraud risk management (FRM) framework and conducting fraud risk assessment (FRA). Strong leadership abilities, inter-personal skills, business development skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
• Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery and eye for detail.
• Ensure compliance with risk management, strategies, plans and activities of the Firm.
• Understand business & industry issues / trends.
• Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
• Review of working papers and client folders.
• Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
• Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
• Manage engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collateral, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities.
• Manage small teams – motivate and inspire confidence in junior colleagues.
• Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of internal engagement formalities, such as, risk and quality review.
• Contribute to effective team work.
• Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
• Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
• Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
• Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
• Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
• Have obtained either of the following qualifications – Masters/ Bachelor in Accounting and any of the following – Chartered Accountant / CPA / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration. Certified Fraud Examiner would be an added advantage.
• Have 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in Internal Audit, Forensic Audits, Risk Advisory and allied areas. Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred.
• Key Skills : Audit / internal audit, Forensic Audit and Financial Fraud investigation
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.