The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function provides internal support to all Member Firms protecting them from cyber threats. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. Within the Global Cybersecurity function, the Global Cyber Incident Response Team (GCIR) leads the internal Incident Response tasks.
What will your day-to-day be like?
- Provides technical support needed for cyber incident response investigations including, containment, eradication and remediation activities with a focus on malware analysis.
- Provides Global Cyber Incident Response leadership recommendations focused on malware-related aspects of the incident response process within Deloitte internal network and assets.
- Perform technical research into advanced malware, targeted attacks, crimeware campaigns, and other emerging technologies and techniques to identify and report on cyber-attacks and attackers.
- Conduct technical evaluations of new or emerging cyber threats, such as attack tools, TTP, exploits, malware, etc., and how they are used in conjunction with crime.
- Discover and investigate malicious activities in order to determine various tactics such as exploitation methods, and effects on systems and information.
- Provide awareness and contribute to the research efforts on malware and TTPs trends done by the Threat Intelligence Team.
- Collaborate with other technical teams within Deloitte to improve the security platforms (such as EDR, SIEM, etc.) used on daily operations to detect and response against threats.
- Co-develop and help manage technical capabilities including EDR, SIEM, UEBA and other security platforms used on daily operations in partnership with
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in security operations or threat intelligence with experience in malware analysis.
- Experience in cyber security and previous experience as part of a CIRT, CSIRT or similar response team.
- Knowledge of incident management and response processes and procedures aligned with best practices.
- Perform full forensic investigation in keeping with industry standards in evidence preservation and generating an audit trail
- Participate in the containment, eradication and recovery of major incidents.
- Desirable certifications:
- GCFA, GREM, GCFE, GNFA, GICH, GCIA Certification.
- CFCE, CHFI, CEH, EnCE, ace.
- Offensive Security OSCP.
- CISSP, CISM
What is it like to work at Deloitte?
Working at Deloitte will provide you with the opportunity to participate in the transformation of leading national and international organisations.
This environment will allow you to focus on your personal and professional growth while being surrounded by inspiring individuals. You will also be given the chance to participate in training programmes that will allow you to unlock your full potential.
Thanks to the diversity of our workspace, you will come into contact with a wide array of perspectives, individuals, challenges, and projects.
At Deloitte we are committed to making a positive impact on society, our clients, and you, our employees.
In order to help us achieve this goal, we have integrated a series of programmes and benefits in our culture that include:
- A personalised training and career plan (specific/technical, languages, and soft skills).
- A culture of continuous, valuable feedback (upwards and downwards).
- Mentoring programmes based on your professional category.
- Volunteering programmes and social action initiatives with a national and international scope (WorldImpact).
- Cultural programmes and subsidised sports clubs (Deloitte Runners Club, padel, football, volleyball, and many more).
- Medical insurance and health service based at the office: GPs, nurses, physiotherapy, wellbeing, mental health, etc.
- Flexibility programme.
- Flexible remuneration plan and a range of benefits for forming part of Deloitte.
Who are we?
Deloitte is the leading professional services company in Spain and the world. With 22 offices in Spain and 169 offices around the world, we help organisations to address their transformation challenges through a multidisciplinary service approach that can be adapted to a variety of industries.
What is the next step?
- If you believe this role is right for you, please click on ‘Apply now’ and complete your profile so we can assess your application.
- Our recruitment team will get in touch to find out a bit more about you if they think you could be a good fit for the role.
- From this stage onwards we will guide you through the selection process, which could mark the beginning of your Deloitte journey!
Click here to find out more about our Cyber team. Are you ready for the challenge?
What impact will you make?