About the role
We are a looking for a Director level individual who will demonstrate: a deep expertise in one or more of Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorist Financing, Anti-bribery and Corruption, Fraud or other economic crimes.
You will have a strong experience in financial crime advisory, investigations and assurance work across multiple jurisdictions.
You will be passionate about exploring and developing innovative strategies and programmes to support our success – whether that be in broadening our offer by creating new products or services, supporting business development or extending existing relationships.
You will be required to support team networking both inside and outside the firm, particularly where the team is focused on operating as a centre of excellence across the EMEA region.
Our work in financial crime is across the ecosystem including financial and public institutions, regulators, law enforcement and technology. This means you’ll need to be adaptable and enjoy offering financial crime consultancy services to a broad range of client stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and assist in the delivery of client projects by providing expertise on a variety of financial crime matters
- Manage the resolution of issues, problems and differences across a range of business or client related matters
- Interact with regulators and understand regulatory developments and their impact clients and potential new clients
- Demonstrate a passion for our industry and an insatiable thirst for cutting edge knowledge about financial crime
- Actively participate in pitch proposals, manage RFPs, take on the role of presenter and demonstrate capability around commercial discussions
- Ensures all work undertaken by FTI professionals is in line with FTI’s values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice and lives these commitments daily.
- Travel as required to client sites and the FTI office(s).
Qualifications and Experience
- Deep experience in financial crime
- Lead by example through consistent delivery of high-quality output
- Proven track record in shaping and delivering financial crime consultancy assignments
- High quality verbal and writing skills – able to translate complex matters into accessible language
- Self-starter, with enough confidence to lead your own connections with ‘friendly’ clients, and a willingness to engage with new clients.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more.