About the Role
We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
Directors will work doing construction contract auditing and/or project auditing, claims, litigation advisory services, dispute resolution, construction fraud investigations, construction contracts administration and/or procurement, capital budgeting and construction cost estimating, financial modeling, real estate and construction business development, and/or project controls advisory services.
We are looking for individuals with educational backgrounds in accounting, finance, engineering, or construction management. The candidates should have three or more years of accounting/consulting, construction industry experience or equivalent. The individual should have some combination of accounting, consulting, or auditing experience.
What You’ll Do
- Review, analyze and prepare construction claims, construction cost information and/or government contract information
- Perform dispute related analyses such as cost and damage analyses
- Investigate alleged fraud on construction projects
- Develop project specific financial models and tools, including schedules to support detailed findings for purposes of litigation or arbitration
- Conduct tests of invoicing and supporting documents for purposes of contract compliance
- Recruit, train, and mentor a support group of professionals who specialize in construction and/or government contract industry consulting and related litigation support
How You’ll Grow
- You’ll get the opportunity to develop your communication (written and verbal), mathematical and organizational skills
- You’ll gain proficiency in your knowledge of PC environment and related software including Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- You may travel internationally, which may include extended periods of time and to remote jobsite locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Construction Management is preferred.
- 3+ years accounting/consulting experience
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Ideal candidates will hold one or more of the following certifications: certified public accountant (CPA), certified fraud examiner (CFE) or certified construction auditor (CCA).
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance