We are looking for a Director with a strong track record at delivering investigations projects to join our growing Investigations practice in Dubai. The position will require the Director to lead a range of complex financial crime white collar crime investigations across the Middle East, as well as supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with business development.
– Leading forensic investigations projects or managing significant components of large, global investigations projects;
– Undertaking financial analysis, document review, conducting interviews and drafting reports for senior client management;
– Managing all administrative aspects of forensic projects (e.g. drafting engagement letters, budgeting and invoicing);
– Managing teams and assisting with junior staff’s career development; and
– Supporting business development initiatives to expand the practice (e.g. drafting proposals, attending business development meetings and developing new marketing collateral).
How You’ll Grow
– Learning to lead large and complex fraud investigations projects across the Middle East;
– Working on projects with a range of FTI departments and subject experts across the globe;
– Ability to manage a wide range of varying tasks simultaneously;
– Developing business development and commercial skills required to build a successful professional services practice.
Qualifications & Experience
– Recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA);
– At least six years’ client facing experience within a Big Four, mid-tier accounting firm or recognised consultancy;
– At least three year’s experience conducting and leading forensic investigations projects;
– Fluent English speaking and writing skills
– Fluency in Arabic (speaking and writing) strongly preferred
–Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
Our Benefits All All Other
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.