We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative, accounting advisory and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
FTI is looking for accounting professionals with eight or more years of technical accounting, SEC reporting and related experience. As a Director, you will be responsible for providing accounting advisory and forensic accounting services and other analytical skills to various client situations.
What You’ll Do
- Supervise and perform day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in accounting advisory and forensic and litigation consulting engagements.
- Perform technical accounting and financial analysis and assist clients with analyzing and documenting complex accounting, SEC reporting and investigative issues. This may also include drafting financial statement components of SEC compliant periodic reports, registration statements, merger documents and other filings.
- Perform technical accounting research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Apply accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of US GAAP.
- Maintain detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Prepare draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impactful role on client engagements and become a player in the historic changes taking place in the investigative industry and corporate America.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant or foreign equivalent with strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements.
- 8+ years of technical accounting and audit experience at a large multi-national CPA firm as well as experience working within the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance.
- Have a deep understanding of SEC Regulations S-X and S-K, among others.
- Ability to travel occasionally based on client need
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt