At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Privacy & Cyber Response team is currently seeking the right candidate (from Associate to Manager) for an excellent career opportunity to help us develop and integrate our Cyber service offering to the market. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
As part of the Privacy & Cyber Response team, the incumbent should be prepared to work at a high technical level to address security incidents, hunt down security risks or incidents within the environment, and act as a supporting team member in Cyber Defense.
Your key responsibilities
Depending on the role you are applying for, you may need to
- Perform host, network and cloud triage/collection
- Perform cyber incident and investigation response to client’s need
- Research on new technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of the services
- Research and develop new methodologies and scripts to enhance the efficiencies
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and inspire teamwork
- Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants
- Complete the draft and final reports of the findings
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- For experience hire, approximately 1 to 8 years of related work experience depending on the role applied for
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of either host, network and/or cloud forensic triage, collection and analysis process and methodologies
- Knowledge of current and evolving cyber threat landscape, and MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Good social, communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of cyber incident readiness such as cyber risk assessment, development of playbook, simulation drills and compromise assessment are a plus.
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.