- Full Time
HOW TO APPLY:
- Register via this link: tinyurl.com/EYAssuranceFY23
- Once the registration is complete, submit your documents: CV, Academic Certificate (if applicable), and Latest Transcript in 1 .pdf file to HRBPAssuranceIDN@id.ey.com with email subject: Forensics – [Full Name] – [University] – [Date of Birth: DD/MM/YY]
- Confirm your application by clicking the Apply Button
- Failure to follow all of the steps above, your application will not be processed
What will you do in Forensic & Integrity Services?
As part of our Assurance Practice, EY Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. Successful applicants will work in a team to help clients to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges.
- Conduct fieldwork activities and analyses, including performing background checks, data analytics, and document reviews.
- Ensure the use of EY methodologies, tools, and technology to advantage the team.
- Support the engagement team in a responsible manner and integrity.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect for all team members, personal accountability, trustworthiness, and teamwork.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/other finance-related degrees, or experience in Accounting/Audit without an Accounting degree are welcome, with a minimum GPA 3.2 (4.0 scale).
- Fresh graduate or no more than 2 years of experience.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in both written and verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm in anti-fraud/corruption and compliance issues.