Assurance – Forensic & Integrity Services – Senior – Hong Kong
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help clients deal with complex issues, fraud investigations, anti-bribery and corruption matters, financial crime projects such as AML and Sanctions, and also business disputes. As part of this team, you will assist clients to conduct independent forensic investigations or compliance assessments, analyzing information to identify misconducts or non-compliant matters and inform senior members of the team on the findings identified.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Work on engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements & financial & economic damages analyses
- Review accounting records & financial transaction documentation, prepare working papers, participate in interviews & inform seniors & managers of the engagement status
- Prepare analyses that will be part of the client deliverables
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with client personnel & legal counsel
- Participate in the planning, development & execution of event initiatives for respective industry, function &/or area accounts practice to support the go-to-market strategy
- Stay informed on business/economic developments & their impact to the client
- Work effectively as a team member – sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication & updating senior team members on the progress
- Build strong internal relationships within the Assurance Services practice & across other services
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major
- Excellent communication & prioritization skills; strong teamwork & leadership skills
- Good written & spoken Eng.
- Result-oriented with an attention to details
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (MS Excel) & databases (MS Access)
- High performers (i.e. exceeding expectation ratings) & prof. accountancy certifications preferred
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.