Description – External
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help clients deal with complex issues, fraud investigations, anti-bribery and corruption matters, financial crime projects such as AML and Sanctions, and also business disputes. As part of this team, you will assist clients to conduct independent forensic investigations or compliance assessments, analyzing information to identify misconducts or non-compliant matters and inform senior members of the team on the findings identified.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Your key responsibilities
- Work on client engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, compliance assessments and financial crime projects.
- Support your team members in working with large amount of data and analyze the information to identify risk areas and red flag.
- Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on the progress.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills;
- Result-oriented with an attention to details;
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box;
- Willingness to travel;
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access).
To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduate in Business, Finance, Economics or related areas with a strong academic record. We are open to all applicants who shows keen interest in our work;
- Curiosity and motivation to grow as an expert in regulatory compliance and financial crime control area;
- Analytical skills, great communication and teamwork skills, orientation to details, critical thinking;
- Ability to act quickly and adapt to unforeseen circumstances or new developments;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
What we look for
- Ability to think outside the box – every engagement is unique, we create a customized approach to identify issues
- Can work under pressure or handle a stressful situation;
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work;
- Excellent communication skills, can maintain good relationship with both clients and team members.
What working at EY offers
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- Develop your personal and professional skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.