EY is looking for a Consultant in FIDS. The incumbent will executed / lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc. Strong inter-personal skills, report writing skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your key responsibilities
- 1. The position requires candidates to assist clients with due diligence, background checks and reputational risk services by gathering information on specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight red-flags in order to enable the client to identify issues of concern and managing their risk especially reputation and background risks. The position is apt for people who:
- 2. Are inclined towards desktop research by using multiple proprietary databases and general secondary sources
- 3. Knowledge of various red flags while entering into third party relations
- 4. Knowledge of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act (UKBA), Office of Foreign Assets Control
- 5. Are willing to learn and go the 'extra mile' to achieve client delight
- 6. Excellent communication skill (English)
- 7. Proficiency in MS Office
- 8. Hardworking, Adaptable and Quick learner
Job Type: Permanent
Work Experience – 4 to 8 Years
Job Location – Noida
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.