- Full Time
We are a team of 55+ Cybersecurity and Privacy professionals that helps organizations address the challenges on cybersecurity and privacy in a way that is in line with their business strategy.
We provide independent and impartial assistance in IT and business in industry and government organizations. Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills to support our clients and to growth their own career.
Our Belgian practice is part of an EMEIA and Global cyber competency that holds over 7.000 cyber experts. We are one of the 63 Advanced Security Centers globally.
Our team is organized based on five core cyber capabilities that drive our go-to-market.
- Cyber Strategy and Resilience: Evaluate and improve our clients’ cybersecurity and resiliency program in context of the business growth and operations strategies.
- Offensive Security: Penetration testing and Red Teaming, identifying weaknesses in our clients’ IT and Technology environment.
- Defensive Security: Blue Teaming. Handle security incidents with our clients, co-operating their Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), working with Cyber Threat Intelligence and running our 24/7 Incident Response service.
- Cloud Security: Build security in our clients’ cloud solutions with focus on Security Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR).
- Digital Identify and Trust Services: Advise and certify Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) of Trust Service Providers (TSP) and Certificate Authorities (CA) in the context EU eIDAS regulation.
We have ambitious plans to expand our market leading Cybersecurity practice. We continue to build our Cybersecurity practice and are looking for strong individuals with understanding of IT and cyber and who are keen to learn and grow in the domain.
You will join a team of experts providing cybersecurity services to a wide range of clients in industry and government, both nationally and internationally. You will deliver various engagements, taking into account your knowledge and ambitions.
By joining us now you will be part of our exciting growth strategy where you will get the opportunity to shape your career it in line with your own interests and aspirations.
Your key responsibilities
- Proactively work with national and international clients to deliver high-quality advice on management and/or technical challenges in the domain of cybersecurity and IT risk.
- Identify, analyze and transform Cybersecurity and IT risk-related issues into practical solutions, in view of the client’s business agenda.
- Execute penetration testing on clients’ IT and Technology environment, operate CSIRT roles, perform incident response, assess PKI environments for compliance, …
- Organize and execute client meetings, interviews and workshops.
- Assess people, processes and/or technology, based on industry leading practices and our own methodology suite
- Communicate relevant Cybersecurity and IT risk issues and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Team up with local and global specialist teams throughout different industries and sectors.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with a strong affinity with information and IT security/governance.
- You have a particular interest or relevant experience in cybersecurity governance and risk management (or relevant experience in IT), the implementation of cybersecurity and ICAM processes, execution of penetration testing on Infrastructure and web platforms, certifying PKI environments.
- You are able to communicate effectively with both IT and business people about cybersecurity matters;
- You have the ambition to gain additional certification SANS, ISO27001, CISM, CRISC, CISSP and/or CISA and to contribute to (inter)national cyber communities.
- You have an analytical mindset, strive for quality and are able to work in a result-oriented environment.
- You demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- People, team and commercial skills are a must for experienced consultants.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
A career with EY is not comparable with any other. With us, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, so we offer you:
- A strong team with ambitious growth, which will allow you to work with prominent national and global organizations
- A clear career path and the opportunity to shape your own career
- A dynamic working environment, working with our experts on hot cyber topics
- Challenging project journeys and a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
- An environment that continuously stimulates personal development, provides extensive trainings and renowned certifications
- Flexible working arrangements, support for a good work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).