eDiscovery Consultant, Technology, Forensic and Integrity Services
Successful organizations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today’s talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues — including governance, controls, culture and data insights — to full organizational design and structural implementation.
EY’s rapidly growing Forensic Technology team forms part of the Forensic & Integrity Services practice and specializes in forensic technology services encompassing Digital Forensics and eDiscovery. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud detection and investigation, and assist clients in responding to litigation, cyber-related incidents, and regulatory inquiries. Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of clients across industries, you can expect to take on a wide range of technology challenges, making this a great place to develop your technical and business knowledge. Our Forensic Technology lab provides cutting edge forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to accelerate the fact-finding process in diverse scenarios.
Your key responsibilities
EY’s Forensic Technology team is a group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large data-sets from disparate data sources to support fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, and machine learning
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of two plus years of experience in the Forensic technology domain
- Experience in data collection and/or host-based forensics and working knowledge of tools such as EnCase, Cellebrite, Axiom and Oxygen
- Experience in using eDiscovery tools such as Relativity, NUIX and additional eDiscovery platforms
- Experience in Server, AWS, Azure and/or Office 365 collections and investigation
- Ability to take large sums of data and analyse and visualize the data using industry standard technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm in the MENA region
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.