JUNIOR FINANCIAL CRIME ANALYST – English and Spanish
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Spain– a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As a member of our team in GDS office in Malaga, Spain, you’ll have a chance to extend your knowledge & experience by working on the interesting projects with the newest technologies and approaches. You’ll support clients in choosing the most suitable business solution and take part in digital transformation.
Your key responsibilities
We need to integrate a Junior Consultant in the Financial Risk Business Consulting area in GDS Spain to develop projects in the Financial Crime area.
Skills and attributes for success
- Analysis of transactional operations and determining possible signs of money laundering and financing of terrorism: resolution of alerts and special examination of suspicious operations.
- Application of “Know Your Customer” procedures: risk assessment in customer onboarding and application of MDD. Remediation and continuous monitoring of business relationships.
- Implementation and updating of Financial Crime Compliance policies and procedures.
- Risk Assessment.
- Functional support for the design and development of AML technological tools.
- Communication skills with client.
- Ability to report to senior management.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor or Engineering
- Experience of 1-2 years in the field of prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism within the financial sector.
- Training and specific experience in money laundering and financing of terrorism
- High English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in financial sector
- We will positively value contributing experience in Big4 or similar companies
What we look for
Teamwork, Communication and innovation skills, Autonomy, Critical capacity, High capacity for analysis and identification of solutions, Proactivity and resolution capacity, High learning capacity
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across eight locations – Argentina, China, India, Philippines, Poland, UK, Hungary and Spain – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.