- Full Time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Financial Crime Managed Services (FCMS) team offers a global, consistent service to our clients delivered through regional hubs with more than 4,000 professionals worldwide. We can scale the workforce across geographies and have a flexible model that delivers services on/offshore to balance cost, service levels and language needs. Our FCMS team specialises in building and running the following managed service solutions:
- Transaction monitoring,
- Customer screening/payment filtering for sanctions, PEPs, and adverse media,
- KYC and customer on-boarding.
We are looking for a Solution Architect at Senior Manager level to join our growing Financial Crime Managed Services team in EMEIA Area. You will be expected to run workstreams as part of a complex multi-geography pursuits. The role will focus on qualified client pursuits and include the design of financial crime processes and technical solutions, transition and transformation plans & any ongoing development requirements.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead on solution workstreams within the pursuit covering all aspects of people, process and technology
- Design of target client solution (resourcing, location, technology, integration), transition and transformation program, based upon repeatable IP and assets
- You will be required to work on complex pursuits with the Lead Solution Architect, peer workstream leaders and Service Line Subject Matter Resource
- Provide input towards the design of a specific managed services offering over the development lifecycle with particular focus on delivery components necessary to deploy a viable solution for our clients
- Support the Managed Services Delivery Team with the transition and establishment of the managed services
- Run training programs for potential managed services solution architect and offering leads
- Capture knowledge to support pursuits
- Support the recruitment and development of solution talent into the Managed Services team
- You will be required to make complex decisions over the appropriate solution for the client factoring delivery capabilities, available client data, advancements in technology and expected market developments.
- Lead due diligence exercises pre and post contract analyzing complex data to drive solution, risk and commercial decisions in the best interest of the client and the firm
- Currently the Solution Architect Senior Manager roles do not have any direct reports. However, this role is expected to lead pursuit teams who will comprise of cross service line teams as well as colleagues who they are likely to be managing on a day to day basis. Significant stakeholder management is needed, and the teams are likely to be of noteworthy size and scale
- Your role will be key to the firm’s growth and as such you will be designing for market changing propositions that resonate with clients as well as shape the industry as a whole
To qualify for the role, you must have (Technical Skills and Knowledge)
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated managed services solutions in financial services sector
- Demonstrated experience building client solutions that leverage and reuse existing assets and capabilities including alliances.
- Experience across Managed Services life cycle
- Experience across Financial Services sector
- Problem solving skill, costing, technology-based solution with deals and offerings
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Relevant degree: Engineering, Computer science, Business
- Industry knowledge across Technology, especially in IT outsourcing models, Cloud/Saas/Paas solutions and the role of IT in digital change
Ideally you will have
- Experience of commercial negotiation, business development and delivery
- Client facing experience in terms of negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience of complex client requirements that you will be able to turn into comprehensible and simplified solution
- You may have certification in architecture degree such as TOGAF
- Proficiency in Design Thinking and Agile Methodology
What we look for
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition, we’re looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you’re passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.