Financial Crime Managed Services – Business Architecture & Change Delivery Manager
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Financial Crime Managed Services (FCMS) team sits within EY’s broader Financial Crime & Forensics solution. We offer a global, consistent platform delivered through regional hubs with more than 4,000 operations professionals worldwide. We can scale the workforce across geographies and have a flexible model that delivers services on/offshore to balance cost, service levels and language needs. Our FCMS team specialises in topics including build and run of E2E FCMS solutions, Transaction Monitoring, KYC and Customer on-boarding, Remediation etc.
We are expanding our FCMS team and looking for individuals to join a team of financial crime and operations specialists to undertake key activities across a broad range of projects including:
- Formation and operation of financial crime managed services solutions.
- Remediation activities.
- Transformation and E2E management of KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Screening processes.
- Design and Implementation of technology solutions to automate and enhance financial crime operations.
As well as being part of a successful, and growing FCMS team the role will also provide you with exciting opportunities to:
- Work with global financial services clients, locally and internationally.
- Team up with the best people on diverse and challenging programmes.
- Share knowledge with people known for their world-class expertise and insight.
- Be exposed to different business cultures and develop an international network of colleagues and clients.
- Help shape the future of financial services.
Your key responsibilities
This role will require you to manage large teams, often across locations, in a fast-paced environment, E2E operational delivery with oversight of all aspects of a project from pursuit through to delivery (including working with all workstreams to build the solution, continuous capacity planning, interacting with internal and external stakeholders, problem solving, managing delivery risk etc).
Currently EY requests colleagues work from an office 1-3 days a week. Travel may be required with this role – dependent on personal and project requirements.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for financial crime business operations specialists at Manager level to join our growing team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 7+ years’ experience in business architecture and change delivery covering Compliance, financial crime transformation and remediation, preferably at a large financial services institution or a consulting firm.
- Experience in leading high performing teams and delivering large-scale and complex programmes in the context of financial crime transformation or remediations covering AML (KYC and/or Transaction Monitoring), Sanctions, or Screening.
- End to End programme lifecycle experience covering planning, design, mobilisation and oversight of financial crime transformation and remediation programmes. Broad experience covering technology, regulatory and business change.
- Strong track record of delivering professional service engagements, programmes and projects involving complex and multi-year and multi-million-pound solution delivery.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Practical experience in financial services in one or more of banking, capital markets, insurance or asset management.
- Proven ability to gather and review required information (business and technical requirements), developing suitable processes and reviewing both business and technical solutions.
- Experience leading workshops and review meetings with technical and business users/customers.
- Ability to take ownership of several complex initiatives with excellent time management skills
- Experience in project management and managing a team of business architects on large scale projects.
- Experience in leading global teams and team members located remotely.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of systems and tools used for KYC, TM and Sanctions screening case management and client KYC portals.
- Knowledge of the financial crime regulatory landscape with the ability to assess regulatory impacts on financial crime operations and take appropriate action as required to ensure compliance.
- Experience working with multiple teams across different jurisdictions on large scale projects.
- A financial crime compliance qualification (e.g., CAMS, ICA diploma).
- Practical knowledge and experience of transformation change frameworks, agile methodologies, and best practice techniques.
- Experience of developing sales collateral and proposal responses.
- A financial crime compliance qualification (e.g. CAMS, ICA Diploma).
What we look for
We are interested to hear from people with the right attitude for the job! That’s naturally entrepreneurial people that feed on the energy of a thriving global team. You’ll need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills.
What we offer
EY Financial Services Organization (FSO) works with leading financial services clients globally. We are consistently growing our Consulting practices, outpacing competition. We work as one borderless organization – 15,000 employees across 30 countries – building teams who have the skills and experience our clients need. Key to what we will offer you are:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.