What we are looking for
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Manger in our Financial Crime, Regulatory team, you’ll help make this happen. That will mean using your technical knowledge and client facing skills, leading and working within teams to help clients make strategic and operational changes to their businesses. Working with some of the world’s most prestigious firms, you will be an integral part of our team.
You’ll be a trusted business advisor to our clients specialising in regulatory matters. You will have strong experience of financial crime activities and will have been involved in change projects and transformational projects. You will have a solid background in AML and sanctions and will enjoy working in a collaborative and teaming environment.
We’re currently growing our Financial Crime, Regulatory Advisory team to help meet increasing demand as we have a number of large-scale projects for some of the world's biggest financial services firms. With our support you’ll be given opportunities to develop your skills by working on a range of projects with a variety of clients. Our engagements typically involve managing multiple stakeholders and require you to advise our clients using your knowledge and experience to provide the desired outcomes.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and work as part of a team to create valuable and practical insights for our clients, adapting methods and practices to fit their business needs
- Provide input into the development of innovative solutions to address complex financial crime risks and issues and help our clients meet global regulatory expectations
- Take responsibility for engagement planning, management, and leading teams in a variety of financial crime engagements
- Support bids and proposals for new client opportunities and grow existing relationships
- Mentor staff and provide performance feedback for members your team
Skills and attributes for success
- A clear understanding of the strategic implications of financial crime regulation
- The ability to effectively implement a variety of regulatory directives
- A background in change or transformational projects
To qualify for the role you must have
- Functional knowledge of the local and European financial crime regulatory environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- AML and/or Sanctions work experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of financial services businesses and products
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of leading teams, managing projects and working with others to deliver financial crime engagements
- Enthusiasm to be involved in marketing activity and developing the Financial Crime team
- Strong academic background to a degree level or equivalent
- Flexibility to travel and work full-time on assignments, as necessary.