EY Financial Crime Operations works with leading financial services clients globally. We are consistently growing our consultancy practices, outpacing competition, and working as one borderless organization building teams who have the skills and experience our clients need. For you, this means exciting opportunities including:
- Working with global financial services clients, locally and internationally, to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Teaming up with highly skilled people across diverse and challenging programmes.
- Sharing knowledge with people known for their world-class expertise and insight.
- Being exposed to different business cultures and developing an international network of colleagues and clients that will last a lifetime.
- Helping shape the future of Financial services.
Financial Crime Managed Services
Our Financial Crime Operations team sits within EY’s broader Financial Crime & Forensics solution. We offer a global, consistent service to our clients delivered through regional and offshore hubs with more than 4,000 operations professionals worldwide. We scale our workforce across geographies based on client requirements and have a flexible model that delivers services on/offshore to balance cost, service levels and language needs. Our team specialises in topics such as:
- Build and run of end to end Financial Crime solutions.
- KYC and customer on-boarding.
- Transaction monitoring.
- Customer screening/payment filtering for sanctions, PEPs, and adverse media.
- AML monitoring and alert investigations.
Within the team, we have financial crime business and operations specialists who apply a wide range of financial crime knowledge and technical skills to undertake:
- Formation and running of Financial Crime solutions.
- Transformation of end-to-end management of KYC, transaction monitoring and sanctions processes.
- End-to-end transaction monitoring and sanctions screening services, including investigations and escalation reviews.
- Remediation activities, including look back file reviews and alert management.
- Design and operation of technology solutions to automate and enhance financial crime operations covering KYC, transaction monitoring and sanctions.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our growing team.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Desire to build / develop a career in advising our clients with improvements and industry insight in Financial Crime.
- Strong interest and commitment to understand and develop leading edge financial crime prevention solutions to our industry clients.
- Highly capable, thriving in fast paced environments, where the expectation is to operate with a strong sense of urgency to deliver tangible operational solutions.
- Flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into workable solutions which can then be delivered.
- Appreciation of EY’s solutions / go to market abilities and how these service client needs
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Strong team player and an entrepreneurial outlook with a “no task too small” attitude; willing to roll up your sleeves and work as part of a team and equally comfortable delegating and leading teams / engagements.
- A methodical, structured, organised, and consistent approach to your leadership style, with a can-do attitude and willingness to lead by doing.
To qualify for this role, you must have
- 10 years’ + experience in large scale and complex programme delivery covering Compliance and financial crime transformation and remediation, preferably at a large financial services institution or a consulting firm.
- Experience in leading high performing teams and delivering large-scale projects in the context of financial crime transformation or remediations covering AML (KYC and/or Transaction Monitoring), Sanctions, or Screening.
- End to End programme lifecycle experience covering planning, design, mobilisation and oversight of financial crime transformation and remediation programmes. Broad experience covering technology, regulatory and business change.
- Strong track record of delivering professional service engagements, programmes and projects involving complex and multi-year and multi-million-pound solution delivery.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong track record of selling consulting services and adding value in the sales process.
- Ability to develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with diverse group of people within the organisation as well as with external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and delivering programmes across countries and cultures and navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Proven experience in anticipating, identifying, and managing risks in programme delivery.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage finances and delivery plans in to deliver client engagements on-time and on-budget.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A strong network across the financial services sector, including Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance or Asset management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build meaningful relationships and to develop a positive influence both with clients and internally. Experience dealing with C-suite stakeholders.
- Knowledge of systems and tools used for KYC, TM and Sanctions screening case management and client KYC portals.
- Familiarity with industry standards for end-to-end compliance risk management practices.
- Familiarity with key financial services products and instruments.
- A background in consultancy, as well as industry experience.
- A financial crime compliance qualification (e.g. CAMS, ICA diploma).
What we look for
We are interested to hear from people with the right attitude for the job! That’s naturally entrepreneurial people that feed on the energy of a thriving global team. You’ll need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. If you’ve got big ideas, as well as the confidence to voice them, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help